Author: The John Hampden Society
A talk to Croxley Green U3A at the Royal British Legion hall, 161 Watford Road, Croxley Green WD3 3ED, commencing […]
October 9th – SOLD OUT: Talk on Battle of Turnham Green at St Michael’s Church Elmwood Rd Chiswick by Simon Marsh
Contact Sam Hearn on 020 8995 2666 for information about returned tickets.
More details http://www.bucksas.org.uk/blhnconference.html The Society will have a table at the event to sell books and answer questions from conference […]
A talk on John Hampden to Greater Thame U3A at the Thame Barns Centre, Church Road, Thame, Oxon OX9 3AJ […]
Patriot No. 90 – Summer 2019 Click Here
Professor Ian Beckett’s illustrated talk at the Buckinghamshire County Museum, Aylesbury, on 6th July 2019.
● The 2019 AGM at Hartwell House
● Another ‘Hampden portrait’
● Donations to libraries
● An offshore AGM?
● Book review
● The new Ship Money Monument seat
● A lost Princess.
● National Civil War Museum
● American Privateer The Hampden
● Peterloo Massacre Book Review
● Hampden Clubs
● Roger Paynter – obituary
● 25th Anniversary Dinner
● Saving Chalgrove Battlefield
● 2018 AGM
● 2017 AGM
● Conscience is My Crown – Book review
● Talks on Hampden’s Military Career
● New notice board at Ship Money Monument
● 375th Anniversary of the Grand Remonstrance
● Lady in Red – Elizabeth Hampden?
● The Library
● Hampden Privateer