Membership Application Process
1. If you wish to set up a standing order or change your existing standing order, please click here.
2. If you currently pay UK Income Tax and wish to complete a gift aid form in favour of the Society, please click here.
3. If you are happy to share your contact details with other members of the Society please complete a personal data authorisation form, click here for a copy and then send a confirming email to email@example.com attaching a copy of the completed form.
Data collected by the John Hampden Society is used by the Society to keep in contact with its members. Data is never passed to a third party for commercial reasons.
Note: Registration for access to the Members’ Section of the website is a separate process. Begin by clicking on the Members’ Section Button at the top of the opening page of the website.
4. Please complete the membership application form below and then press the submit button at the bottom of the page.
Membership Application Form
5. If you wish to make a one off donation to the Society, please click the button below.